Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Dollies Dressmaker for Addy review

  1. #1
    Ashley1972
    Guest Ashley1972's Avatar

    Post

    I ordered a dress for my Addy and it came today and my oh my is it too beautiful for words! It is very well made, too. Here it is:
    http://www.dolliesdressmaker.com/sto...&category_id=5
    If you go to the home page of her website you can click on view fashion archives and see what it looks like on Addy. It is much prettier in person, of course.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member ckaterkatie's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 30th, 2005
    Posts
    73
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The dress is darling - I have not bought from her (yet) but her work is absolutely phenomenal.

    Enjoy!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member stacird's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    156
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Let us know how you like it, and how it fits. I've been eyeing one of Addy's dresses on her site.

    Stacird

  4. #4
    Ashley1972
    Guest Ashley1972's Avatar

    Post

    I received it today and it fits great with or without Addy's undies and hoops. It flairs out so you really don't need the hoops. I looked at the dresses for quite a while and this one actually wasn't one of my favorites until I saw the fashion show archives and saw how pretty Addy looked in it. It helps to enlarge the picture to show the details. The fabric is really nice and the detailing is amazing. Which ones do you like?

  5. #5
    LordofthePumpkinPatch
    Guest LordofthePumpkinPatch's Avatar

    Post

    It's very pretty. Can you take some pcitures on your Addy? [img]smile.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Ashley1972
    Guest Ashley1972's Avatar

    Post

    I plan to get an album up soon. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member only1genevieve's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 5th, 2005
    Posts
    483
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have several dresses from DolliesDressmaker, and I've loved all of them. They're equal quality to PM AG, IMO. I love a lot of her designs. It's a perfect place to go when you're sick of looking at "the usual" dresses but still want something historical. So far, I've gotten dresses for Molly, Kit, Addy, Kirsten, and Felicity. I have a few of them with me now, so maybe if my BF lends me his camera, I can take some pictures of them...

  8. #8
    Inactive Member MOM to JILLIAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2nd, 2006
    Posts
    684
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks for sharing the review. These outfits look GORGEOUS!! I just looked at ones for Kit and Molly and they are so cute!

  9. #9
    Jane Hart
    Guest Jane Hart's Avatar

    Post

    I love it! The pattern is perfect, it really seems to fit Addy. I can't wait to see pics!

  10. #10
    Jane Hart
    Guest Jane Hart's Avatar

    Post

    I think I'll have to purchase some of her dresses, they're really nice.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •